As an exercise physiologist and PhD candidate at the University of British Columbia and elite level athlete, I can provide unique, high level coaching for mountain athletes of all types. Since 2014, I have partnered with local ultra-runner Gary Robbins to co-run a coaching business called Ridgeline Athletics.
No other ski mountaineering coach in North America has the combination of classic coaching education and experience racing at the highest level. Anything less is a compromise.
- Exercise Physiology, BSc., University of Vermont
- Environmental Physiology, MSc., University of British Columbia
- Endurance Performance at Altitude, PhD Candidate, University of British Columbia
- Member US National Ski Mountaineering Team 2015 – Current
- Twenty-Two Career World Cup Starts
- Six Career World Championships Starts
If you are a skimo racer, ultra runner, mountain runner, or other mountain athlete looking to take your competition to the next level, get in touch and see how we can help. Click the Ridgeline Logo below:
I’ve also started a new venture bringing runners to some of the most amazing trail and mountain running destinations in the world. Come run with Ridgeline Dream Trips in the Pyrenees of Andorra, the fjords of Norway, or the Tatra Mountains of Slovakia.