As an exercise physiologist with a PhD from the University of British Columbia and an elite level athlete, I can provide unique, high level coaching for mountain athletes of all types. Since 2014, I have partnered with local ultra-runner Gary Robbins to co-run a coaching business called Ridgeline Athletics.
No other ski mountaineering coach in North America has the combination of classic coaching education and experience racing at the highest level. Anything less is a compromise.
- Exercise Physiology, BSc., University of Vermont
- Environmental Physiology, MSc., University of British Columbia
- Endurance Performance at Altitude, PhD., University of British Columbia
- Member US National Ski Mountaineering Team 2015 – Current
- Twenty-five+ Career World Cup Starts
- Six Career World Championships Starts
If you are a skimo racer, ultra runner, mountain runner, or other mountain athlete looking to take your competition to the next level, get in touch and see how we can help. Click the Ridgeline Logo below: